What’s a supper without astounding sustenance, scrumptious mixed drinks and wine in a refined air? Jakarta specifically, has an inexhaustible choice of fine feasting eateries. We have gathered a determination of the best fine feasting eateries in Jakarta for that unique event or just to make lovely recollections.
Offering an extravagant fine-eating background, Amuz Gourmet Restaurant entertains our faculties from the exact instant we venture into this fine-eating eatery. Deliberately situated at Sudirman Central Business District (SCBD), the eatery is comfortably settled in a side of the second floor of the Energy Building, which makes this fine-eating scene an ideal getaway from the swarmed and occupied boulevards of Jakarta.
Also Read : Best Ramen Place in Tokyo
Feast with the serenade of the contemporary sentimental, encompassed by the chic Parisian inside, including Eiffel Tower-roused ironwork, one of a kind tear like light fixtures and unique sketches by some of Indonesia’s most prestigious specialists. The selective inside at Amuz, outlined by Idris Samad, is perfect setting for an impeccable sentimental supper.
- The Energy Building, second Floor SCBD Lot 11A
- Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53, Jakarta, 12190
- Telephone: +62 21 250 506 or +62 21 250 5064
Helmed by Chef Kazumasa Yazawa (or Chef Kaz for short), you won’t locate the normal Japanese omakase dishes that you may expect in an exceptional Japanese eatery. Rather, you will encounter a present day bring on Japanese dishes with customary energy. A festival of surface, finest fixings, and years of idealized procedures.
- Area: Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta
- Email: email@example.com | Phone: (+62) 21 2358 3896
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram: @OKUJakarta
- Opening Hours: Lunch: 12:00 – 15:00 (Monday to Sunday) ; Dinner : 18:00 – 22:30 (Monday to Sunday)
- Bar: 12:00 – 00:00 (Sunday to Thursday); 12:00-01:00 (Friday to Saturday)
Motivated by the eighth century of Sriwijaya Kingdom in Indonesia, Sriwijaya presents the finest Progressive Indonesian cooking, a cutting edge approach of Indonesian dishes exhibited in an exquisite way utilizing French system, in a warm and magnificent climate nearby faultless administration. Unquestionably one the best Indonesian fine eating in Jakarta.
- Opens day by day for supper from 6:30 p.m – 11:00 p.m.
- The Dharmawangsa Hotel
- Jl. Brawijaya Raya, no. 26. Telephone 021 725 8181
The most up to date on the rundown, Bistecca is a pedigreed Italian-American Steakhouse and exemplary Martini Bar by The Union Group and Chef Luca Pezzera A notorious foundation enlivened by awesome New York steakhouses and great Florence ristoranti, serving fabulous cuts of charcoal-flame broiled prime meats and the best martinis nearby. Must attempt: their mark 1kg 45-day matured Bistecca Fiorentina.
- 18 Parc Place Tower C, GF.
- Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 52-53. Jakarta 12190
- Telephone: 021 5151 660
- IG: @bisteccajkt
Altitude The Plaza
Height has their own style in making a fine eating idea by separating the 46th level of The Plaza in to 3 territories; Salt Grill offers VIP cook Luke Mangan’s mark menus of fine meat and fish and Australian Wines; Gaia for Italian food; and Enmaru for fine Japanese passage.
- Open Hours: Everyday 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM (to 02:00 on Saturdays)
- Telephone: 021-29922448
- Elevation at The Plaza, Level 46th, The Plaza Office Tower, Jl. MH. Thamrin Central Jakarta
Situated in the 22nd story of Fairmont Hotel, VIEW has a reviving interpretation of current European cooking with Asian impacts that joins the best of privately sourced fixings, front line cooking system and cutting edge introduction affability of the eatery’s Chef Andrew Zarzosa who will astound you with nourishment that won’t simply outwardly fortify you, yet additionally amaze your different faculties.
- Fairmont Hotel, 22th Floor
- Telephone: +62 (21) 2970 3333